WHAT IS WITH THE SILENCE?

7/13/2016


"Hey, how have you been?"
"Fine." 
"We should catch up!" 

Okay okay, so I know it is the most annoying message exchange you can receive from someone who has been quiet for months and then one day they decided they would like to be back in your life. I feel like this is what I am doing here, but I can explain! I could make 10000 excuses but the truth is...

 I was "seeing someone else" a.k.a I started a new blog outside the realm of fashion, beauty and lifestyle. But I couldn't be apart from the fashion, beauty and lifestyle community. I missed the inspiring advice I would get from you in my comments. I longed for the discussions about which foundation is the best. I still was watching beauty videos, and reading your blogs but as an outsider. It felt wrong. 

I guess what I am trying to say is...will you take me back?

We have so much to catch up on, I have been super busy so have lots of ideas for posts. I have discovered some pretty amazing new beauty products, immersed myself in the best fashion trends and have even been learning to play guitar! 

Let me know what kind of things you'd like to see from me or just stop by the comments for a chat. I am really looking forward to connecting with this eclectic community once more.

Have you ever had a blogging break or started a new blog? Did you ever feel like coming back to the blog again? I'd love to hear your stories.

If you're interested in what I have been up to check out my Instagram and Tumblr accounts! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I took a blogging break back in Autumn 2015 - very, very glad I did!

    http://lizziedailyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What made you want to come back to blogging? Mine wasn't even a conscious break it just sort of happened but I am also glad I did.

      Delete

All written and photographic content property of The Emma Louise. Powered by Blogger.