DAYS 7 TO 11: 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS

12/24/2014

Happy Christmas Eve!! 

Here is a culmination of the last few days' presents. I was gifted some wonderful presents for the 12 days of Christmas and I couldn't thank my best friend more! These gifts have been wonderful. 
So, for the 7th day I got a really great deep blue nail polish which is so me! I  love wearing blue because it matches my eye colour and brightens up my skin-tone! Plus, Rimmel brushes are flat which makes for easy application. Perfect gift! 























Day 8 I received some hand cream for this cold weather which is very handy! Plus, it smells so lovely! You gotta love chocolate scents! On day 9 i was given travel sized Aussie shampoo and conditioner. This is a brand that I have been loyal to for years. Their products smell great and make my hair super sleek. For me, they're miracle products! 





On day 10 I got some more lovely chocolate. Something I love Ferrero Rocher of course! I finished these in a few minutes I can't control myself with chocolate. Perfect revision treat!






Day 11 I was given something I really needed, a mirror! I have smashed two mirrors in the past year, hopefully I don't have too much bad luck in store. So I needed this mirror and it's plastic so it's almost impossible to smash. 



Only one present left!! It will also be my final Christmas post this year which is sad but I have thoroughly enjoyed this 12 Days of Christmas post series. I'm so sorry the last few photos are grainy I have no idea what happened. 

Happy Christmas for tomorrow, I hope your day is filled with happiness, love and great food, of course! 

Em x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is such a lovely idea - happy Christmas Em!

    Lizzie's Daily Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Happy Christmas to you too! Hope you had a great day :)

      Em x

      Delete
  2. Anonymous12/26/2014

    Amazing post!
    xoxo
    Antonella
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All written and photographic content property of The Emma Louise. Powered by Blogger.