6/20/2014

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12553051/?claim=ke2b7yj3yzz">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>I have been tagged in the Liebster Award by the amazing JuliI am so grateful to be tagged and regarded an 'up and coming blogger' because I have been blogging regularly for just a few weeks. It is so encouraging. I am breaking the rules slightly (I'm so sorry) but I don't have enough time to think up my own questions and tag anyone else, so if anyone wants to do this, I have informally tagged you to answer the questions below too. They're great questions, so I couldn't think of any better myself. If you continue the Liebster Award Be sure to let me know, I love to see everyone else's answers.  
Hope you learn a little more about me from this. 

11 SLIGHTLY INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT ME 
Drawing by me

1. Bagels are my favourite. 
2. I love blue swede shoes. 
3. I follow a Lactose free diet. 
4. My new hobby is penny boarding. 
5. I lived and worked in Italy for just one month. 
6. Going to operas and ballets is something I would love to do more of. 
7.  I enjoy pencil drawing in my spare time.
8. I won a 32 game tournament on Mario Kart Wii, which lasted over an hour. 
9. Whenever I visit Italy, I buy a Venetian mask. 
10. I could perform a one-woman musical rendition of Les Miserables.
11. My nickname is Bambi, or Bamb. 
        
11 ANSWERS TO 11 QUESTIONS ASKED BY Juli
  1. Why did you start blogging? I wanted to do something which was purely my creation but that others can enjoy. I find it empowering. 
  2. If you could buy one makeup brand for the rest of your life, which would it be? Clinique. They cater for skin-types of all kinds, for all ages, so as my skin changed with age their products would still improve my skin whilst wearing them. Tactical. 
  3. If you had one wish, what would it be? To wake up everyday with my hair and makeup already done to perfection. It would save me a lot of time in the morning. 
  4. Have you regretted anything you wore before? Yes. Plenty of times. My favourite cringe-moment is when I wore a flashing whistle as a necklace. I was trying to look edgy. I didn't. 
  5. What's one thing you dislike about yourself? I burn too easily in the sun.
  6. Who's your favourite blogger? The way I found out about blogging was by discovering Zoella's Youtube channel and then her blog. I guess I owe it to her, plus, she's amazing! 
  7. If you could change something in the past, what would it be? The fact I wore a whistle as a necklace. 
  8. What is the first thing on your wishlist right now? To find a decent wristwatch. Any ideas?
  9. What is your ambition? To keep going with my blog because it is what I really enjoy! 
  10. What's one talent you wish you had? A talent to not stress about things so much. I can be critical of myself and stress about what people think. Some people are just so naturally relaxed! I love that! 
  11. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be? Inequalities which are based on a situation someone is born into. Everybody deserves a fair chance! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

All written and photographic content property of The Emma Louise. Powered by Blogger.